Thursday, July 17, 2014

Life Happens

Life Happens!

I am going on a bit of a rant today, because I am seeing the same obstacle get in the way of you reaching your weight loss goal and so many of my clients.
Don't beat yourself up because you enjoyed a social gathering.

One of life pleasures is enjoying good food and good friends. So what if you ate a bit more than you planned to, it happens.  Don't let that hinder you from reaching your goal.

What makes a dieter successful? Knowing what to do after a slip up.  Recognize that slip ups do happen and move on.  Don't dwell on it and make yourself guilty. This can lead to even more binge eating and before you know it you are back to your old eating habits.

So if this happens to you, tell yourself "today is a new day I am going to eat healthy to fuel my body, so I can be the best me I could be."  Then follow your plan and be happy for the good friends and good times you have.

Just don't make a habit of it ;-)

Your Coach,
Jamie Lynn



P.S. Don't have a plan to follow or don't know where to start.  Email me and I will create a custom plan for you.

jamielynn@livewellbefitcoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment