Thursday, July 17, 2014

Being Fit is a Lifestyle

Due to a neck injury (I have a pinched nerve at T1)I am forced to take it easy for a few days.  If you are lucky enough to have met me in person you know that is not an easy task for me.  I like to work out and enjoy it, lying around is like torture to me.  Plus if someone tells me I can’t do something it makes me want to do it even more.  Anyway…I am feeling better, it is not as painful as it was 3 days ago.  It is getting better every day; I was actually able to sleep pretty good last night.
So what does a fitness junkie do while resting? Homework.  I have spent a lot of time researching new recipes, writing new workout routines, creating some new ads for Live Well, Be Fit updating my blog :D and much more.
My point is…even though I can’t go to the gym and kick my trash fitness is still a huge part of my life.  Being fit and having a strong healthy body is a lifestyle.  If you can’t workout today because you are sick or have an injury find something else to do that is good for your body.  Try getting a massage, taking a bath with some great oils, or cook yourself a healthy meal to give body the nutrients to get better.  Doing this will make you feel better, and help you survive recovery time.
Remember to BE FIT, you must LIVE WELL!
Your Coach,
Jamie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment