Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Coconut for Hair

Want to know my #1 beauty secret for great hair?

I have always had baby fine hair that seemed like it would never grow because It was fragile and broke off. In the last year I have started rubbing the ends of my hair with coconut oil. My hair has never been healthier.

This is what I do...put my dry (yes dry) hair into a ponytail. Then I grab a small amount of coconut oil from the jar out and rub it into the ends of my hair. Then I braid it and sleep with it on my hair. In the morning I shampoo and condition as usual. My hair looks and feels great when I do this, no it doesn't get greasy. You can put a towel on your pillow, but in my experience my hair soaks the oil right up. Give it a try and let me know if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment