Monday, December 7, 2015

20 Minute Blast the Monday Blues Workout





I really wanted to video this workout for you guys, but was having technical difficulties.  The sunlight did not want to cooperate with me.  Anyway I was feeling stressed and cranky today so I decided to do a quick workout to get my endorphins pumping and boost my mood, and guess what?  It worked!!  Here's what I did...


Circuit 1
Barbell Deadlifts (use dumbbells if you have them) 40 seconds
Butt Kicks  20 seconds

Circuit 2
Bicep Curls  40 seconds
Step Ups on a folding hair  20 seconds

Circuit 3
Squat step outs (https://youtu.be/63BT8mygwu0)  40 seconds
Side shuffles (5 to right, then 5 to left keep switching until time is up)  20 seconds

Circuit 4
Upright Rows  40 seconds
Squats with kettle bell swing (could use 1 dumbbell instead)  20 seconds


Complete each circuit 4 times, do as many reps as you can during the time given.  Move fast to get your heart rate up, but remember to keep good form :)

I always use my Gymboss timer when I do timed intervals, you can get your here:
www.livewellgymboss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment